Monday, November 9, 2020

City Dungeon: Chapter 7 - Free the slaves

 [ Gold Coins: 1120 - 20 = 1100, Silver Coins: 25,015 ]

"Please sign here, here, here and here for the four slaves you bought. And they will be transferred to your ownership from mine and forever bound to you. Tell me sire, have you ever owned a slave before?"

 Now that I think of I don't know how this works.

"No, not really. I was wondering if there are any things I need to be careful with. I mean I know they can't run off on their own or harm me, they have absolute obedience towards their master but what happens if they do otherwise?"

"If they ever go against the contract, they will probably die. Unless you pardon them for their disobedience or release them of their contract."

"And what happens if I release them?" 

"Some of the bounty hunters, hopefully mine, will catch them and bring back here. That is if they aren't able to show citizenship/registration verification when caught"

"Hmm!!!"

Personally, I don't like keeping slaves. I would rather have them as friends but need to built some trust first I guess. Hopefully some day I will be able to release all of them and give them citizenships to my kingdom as well.

Next:City Dungeon: CH 8 - 10,000 gold to bounce back

No comments:

Post a Comment