Sunday, December 27, 2020

City Dungeon: Ch 38 - Souls Claimed?

 This was surprising, so if humans become permanent residents of my dungeon, then I claim theirs souls too. I don't have to actually kill them to claim their soul. And looks like there's 2 souls that aren't weak souls, these souls belong to Bart and Megan. Does this mean the soul strength depend on how happy or satisfied they are in the dungeon. 

 

[ Summoning level: 10 + 5 = 15 ]

[ Dungeon Power: 1 + 2 = 3 ]

[ Abilities:

    5. Demonic Possession (New): Can poses weak humans.

    6. Electromagnetic Interference (New): Disrupt nearby electronics with their presence. Can be used to cause thunder storms. ]

[ Generals 1 / 1+ 1 = 2 ] 


Wow, I got possession skill but I don't know if I'll use that. What about electromagnetic interference? May be I can use that to get some water in the fields. I also have a slot for new general. I should probably summon one later very carefully after doing proper research and all on what we need.

The day was coming to end and most of my time was spent in distributing land today. What about the guys, how much work and what did we get built today?

"Andro, what's the progress today?"

"We did not get much done the second half of the day but we were building the pipeworks around the city. Sewage and water pipelines are being built around the city center and it's almost done. We are going to continue that around the main road outside the city."

"How are we making pipes already?"

"The dwarves are so good at it we are so lucky to have them. They are making iron pipe line coated with copper for water pipe lines. For sewage its just underground stone tunnel smoothed by mortar plaster. Garthos on it digging up ground like it's nothing. Also did you know, he can produce stones out of his body."

"What, I always wondered where he brought out those stones when he did. Is that safe though. I don't want to harm him in any way"

"He seems fine and having lots of fun. The dwarves worship him and Agalac is also looking over him so he should be good. You don't have worry. Also once the pipelines have been done, we are going to replace the wood fences to stone walls around the inner city. Then start with the buildings once we get water running through out the city."

"Nice!"

"There's is also another group mostly of humans and I who have started farming right at inner edge of the outer walls but right now we are waiting for water to reach there. So most of us are working on the pipelines as of now."

"I think for now, lets get only one straight water pipeline straight to the farming area. So that we get farming started right away."

"It will still take may be a week to get the pipelines reach there"

"No worries, I learnt few neat tricks now, I can make some rain until the pipelines reach there."

"Wonderful, master you are the best!"

Hehe." Viredeo, any issues regarding security?"

"No, some carriages went by in the main road but didn't stop to care about us." 

"Alright, what about internal affairs anything I should be aware of Gnas, Jordan?"

"Since becoming residents of the dungeon, all the guys here have seemed to become more energetic like there's some magic flowing within us and now we are more connected to the city. Still the humans are yet get used to with us. They are timid and way too careful at moment around us." Gnas was unsatisfied.

It must be because of the dungeon activation and them becoming citizens of the dungeon. The land being dungeon has magical properties and them being citizens, they are protector of the dungeons in some way.

"Speak for your self." Jordan disagreed with Gnas. "They are getting along fine with me. They are very easy crowd to please, just few magic tricks and boom we are the best friends now. I have become way more powerful thanks to you leveling up now, and I've dozens of goblins collecting wood and other resources from the forest. I can now even summon hobglobins to work for me, they are twice bigger stronger than the goblins."

"Great, everything's going smoothly so far. Enjoy rest of the evening guys I'm going for a walk around the place."

As I stepped out of my tent after today's report. I saw people coming back to their tents from today's work. They were waving at me, thanking me for the land they received today. Yennifer invited me to our common kitchen area setup and I sat there for a while listening to the girls talk about their day as they cooked meal for all of us. They gave me ale and some boar jerkeys to chew at. They had gone hunting quite a few times now and had caught quite a few animals. That's how we were getting plenty meat to eat everyday. The girls have been doing good feeding all of us. Soon, one by one all of the citizens were there. Everyday was like a small feast for us. We drank and we ate, celebrated another day at Archeaven.

Next:City Dungeon: Ch 39 - The mines


No comments:

Post a Comment