Sunday, December 6, 2020

City Dungeon: Ch 27 - The location

 

 "Master Spike have got this room for you guys. There's fresh clothes and bath in the room. Later we will head out for some food. Call me if you guys need anything else. My name is Andro. I'm a druid like her." Andro smiled at them and assured them of better life and future for them.

As the day was turning to night, Viredeo also came back, he reported some good news of 5 more people joining us when it's time to leave. The news if it was true about a engineer joining us, then was the best thing to happen today no doubt.

"We are heading out for dinner, wanna join?"

Over the food new members introduced themselves. Laria was quite talkative but the druid Briana and the succubus, Yenifer were yet to trust us as they were mere slaves till today. No matter what and how but I was happy we got 3 more people joining us from today.

["My Lord, I think I've found the perfect location to built our city."]

Finally, my warlock communicates with me and looks like a good news as well.

["Tell me more Jordon. Where is it and Why did you choose this place?"]

["It's far east and south to Doherndere, between Tranmire and Friscos. I was going to Friscos from Tranmire and it was long journey with nothing in between. It took me 2 days to reach Tranmire and for normal humans it would be more than a week. I was thinking to myself if only there was a place to rest in between and then I realize we could provide that place to traveling people but the humans of Tranmire and Friscos don't get along looks like they have a history that is why there has been this barren land here. Also since it is right under safety of a mountain, could be a cover for all our friends in case of dangers."]

["Sounds good, any dungeons in that territory?"]

["I learnt that there had been few before but due to increase human civilizations near by they all have been wiped out. The nearest big dungeons are the cold forest dungeon to north and Nagaland dungeon in the Sea Islands"]

["Looks like the location we were looking for. Be ready to create a portal in 2 days. We are gather as many people as possible, We are now around 13 strong so far."] 

["Okay my Lord. Sounds good. I will let you know when the summoning portal is ready. Farewell."]

"Guys, Jordan has found the location to built are city. We will be heading off the day after so prepare accordingly" I announced gleefully.

Next: City Dungeon: Ch 28 - Frostbeards

No comments:

Post a Comment