Sunday, December 6, 2020

City Dungeon: Ch 26 - Maids

 

 "Let's see what you guys got?" Upon seeing Agalac and Garthos return with their own carriage I was curious to the pile of items in their carriage. "Wow, you guys went all out huh, spending all of your gold on day 1"

"It's for our new place." Agalac explained.

"I see. You sure you will find some use for each one of them?"

"We will sell them to humans." - Agalac, the business man.

"Oh I see." He keeps surprising me.

As we were heading in the lodge. Andro and Gnas pop in with bunch of friends I assumed.

"Master, meet our new friends. We made some new friends and they have joined us in our quest" Gnas explained.

"More like bought some friends" Andro add a comment.

"Don't tell me you spent all your money on these maids. I believe he bought the Gnoll and you bought the female druid, right Andro? Though that gnoll doesnot seem like a maid."

"Oh no no no, master I didn't buy any of them it was all Gnas, and that gnoll is his girl friend from before, she managed to track her down." Andro came closer to whisper something. "Gnas has asked you to tell them it was your idea in front of his female partner."

"Hmm..." I don't want to but I guess I there's no harm.

"Well done Gnas! You brought the maids I asked for." I shouted to be clear and audible to all.

"No problem master, just doing my job. Also meet my love of life, Her name's is Laria."

"Thank you for saving his life. Since his life belongs to you now, I would like to join you guys in your journey as well."

Gnas giving me signs not to accept but I she seemed okay. "Sure you can come along."

"Now that we are in the same team, I would like to as WHAT IN HELL WERE YOU THINKING BUYING THESE POOR GIRLS AS SLAVE? I thought you wanted to build a city, why do you need them for, I will not let you exploit these girls."

"Hang on, I... I need help cooking food and farming that's all. Andro take them inside, they look like could use fresh clothes and good food." I take quick actions while Laria was glaring at me. "Also... treat them with utmost respect and care." I added since her glare were like arrows ready to fire.

Sunset Laria, Gnoll archer


Next: City Dungeon: Ch 27 - The location

No comments:

Post a Comment