Sunday, November 8, 2020

City Dungeon: Chapter 6 - "Psst, Pick me!!!"

 

"What's that pile of stones?"

"It's an stone elemental very durable but has no intelligence. Mostly used as dummy target, regenerates chipped stones"

"Can I teach it to carry stuff and work as labor for me?"

"You can try, but I don't think it will understand what you say. It's one of kind, I can give it to you for 10 gold coins if you want."

"I can give you 5 for him"

"Sold!"

I should have gone less. I also took a scary looking orc with one leg for 5 gold coins. After that I was about to go to upper floors for something more reliable options and suddenly I was given a voice.

"Psst, Pick me!!!" someone whispered out of a cell as if only to grab my attention. I must have ignored it before thinking of him as a lowly beast. He was looking at me with a weird smile until the shop master came to sight. 

"This beast is a guard hyena dog. It was thrown away recently after some kind of fight. You want it?" I knew it wasn't just a beast since it could talk it must be a gnoll instead. Though he was in a bad shape he could come in handy once he bounces back from his injuries. Since the shop keeper thought of it only as beast, he was a great value for 10 gold coins.

Next:-City Dungeon: Chapter 7 - Free the slaves

No comments:

Post a Comment