Monday, November 23, 2020

City Dungeon: Ch 14 - The first general (part 1)

 "I thought I was the number one" Gnas claimed and all of us burst to laughter including Gnas but I think he only laughed caused he was a hyaena.

"Master are you seriously going to summon a builder as a general?" Gnas didn't like that idea.

"Ya, why not, we need a well built city to attract humans."

"I think we need to summon the most powerful creature within your limits coz without power you be able to protect yourself or these lowly creatures folowing you" Gnas seemed confident about himself. 

" and travelling in these woods, acquiring land, keeping the land, protecting the construction site and people within everything needs muscles. Won't you agree?"

"Hmm!!!" He does make a good case. Now that I think about it. The demons around the world are at constant fight with each other and are always looking to conquer each other for more souls. A new bee like me would be an easy prey. 

"I have decided to summon the best fighter, with skills and intellect to lead a nations army and defense. He will protect us and whatever we built."

"Yeah!!!" Everybody seemed happier and Garthos even did a roll around the tavern room floor.

I will need to consume some my items to make the best summoning I can. Inventory!

[ Gold Coins:  980, Silver Coins: 25,015 ]

[ Items: Beginners Summon Guide x1, Common Elixir x2, Rejuvenating Scroll x2, Enhancing scroll x2, summon enhancing x2, conjuration x2, Dungeon Crystal x1, Steel Dagger x1, Gold ring x1, Common Magic Crystals x7, Wooden Staff x1 ]

[ Magic: 100/100 ]

[ Summoning Level: 1 ]

[ Generals: 0/1 ]

[ Souls claimed: 0 ]

Next: City Dungeon: Ch 15 - The first general (part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment