Tuesday, November 10, 2020

City Dungeon: CH-09 - Master!

 "It's 1 gold coin each for common magic crystals. So your the total for the items will be..." He looks to the goblin walking behind him and it responded "123 gold coins master." 

I was also doing some slow math in my head at the moment 105 gold + (12 * 150) silver = 123 gold to be precise. 

The keeper continued "123 gold and as a friendly gesture here is an beginners summoning guide book free for you. You can look at what you want to summon and for the ingredients you can always come back here."

 "How about I give you 120 gold with the book as well and remember your shop for he discount."

"Hmm. Rounding off I see but very acceptable bargain you make sire. Pleasure doing business with you young Demon ..."

"Spike. I am Spike"

"Good luck on your dungeon, Young Demon Spike" 

I come out of the store and there already a bunch of trolls gathered around my subordinates and A well armored humanoid standing in between seeming to protect my merchandise or the other way around. He must be a hired guard working for the shop. 

"Master!" the gnoll hyena called and passed out. Did my most expensive subordinate I just bought just die? I rushed in and checked the pulse. 

"He's alive, he probably passed out of exhaustion. We are fed much down there. Plus looks like he's hurt pretty bad." explained the half druid.

I looked at the old orc I purchased and pointing at his replaced leg. "Can you walk with you prosthetic leg?" 

"Ye'es" he grunted.

"Okay carry him with you, let's get a carriage and find a place to rest few days. We have a long journey ahead of us."

Next: City Dungeon: Ch 10 - Faces and names

No comments:

Post a Comment