Sunday, November 8, 2020

City Dungeon: Chapter 2: Challenging new beginnings

 "What is it Spike? Why are you here?" surprised to see me after years, even I was surprised that he even remembered my face. 

"Lord Abaddon, Monarch of destruction, hail thy majesty. Father of the kingdom and father of mine, greetings." 

"C'mon get to it. I don't have time for formalities from you"

"Lord.. I have come to bid you and the kingdom farewell for good. I want to go find a nice land far from our kingdom and build my own small dungeon."

"You want to compete with me? Haha.. Fine, as long as it's far from here I suppose it won't affect the amount of souls I collect. I doubt you'd be able to collect any though. I hope the first person to enter your dungeon doesn't kill you and take your crystal. Be gone then, what are you waiting for?"

"Lord.. May I ask for any guards or magicians you can spare to accompany me in my journey?"

He glares at me and my audacity to ask such a thing and announces "I have nothing and no one to give you Spike but if you manage to persuade any one in the kingdom to accompany you I will not hold anything against them. Be gone now."

"Thank you your majesty, long live the king, long live the Locust Dungeon"


Next: City Dungeon: Chapter 3 - Persuading skills


No comments:

Post a Comment