Monday, November 23, 2020

City Dungeon: Ch 16 - The first general (part 3)

 

[ Generals: 1/1 ]

Bright lights rose from the conjuration and cracking sound of portal opening filled the room. We could all feel strong spiritual energies flowing from the portal. Within no time someone crawled out of the portal. Long pointy ears, an elf with long sword in one hand swords, wearing light armored cloths of leather it seemed, appeared in front of us. His sword was drawn and he looked ready to fight. 

With inspecting gaze, he looked around the tavern room he was summoned in. He saw no danger in the room except for Gnas and pointed his sword towards him.

"Is that Gnoll one of yours?"

"Yes he is. We are all friends here." 

He sheathe his weapon and asked.

"Are you the demon that summoned me?

"Yes!"

"You look weak, to have been able to summon me. Is that why you loosen the contract?"

"yes"

"Hmm, not really a smart move, looks like you are really new to this."

"I've summoned stuff before"

"Well good for me. As long as you are alive I am as free as a bird in this world of yours right. Finally found the contract I was looking for and the world I previously lived in long time ago. I wonder what has changed since then."

"Hmm, Looks like you chose me instead of me choosing you."

"I chose the contract actually, you came with it I guess. Whats your name demon boy?"

"I am Spike and you are my first general. What's your name?"

"I think I was called Viredio when I lived. You can call me that I guess. Anyways I will go out for a while and take look around the place. Catch you guys later."

Next: City Dungeon: Ch 17 - Time to move

No comments:

Post a Comment