Sunday, November 8, 2020

City Dungeon: Chapter 4 - Dungeon Crystal

 A UI appeared in front of my eyes, which showed me things I have in my inventory plain. Inventory magic is one of the basic things we learn growing up. It's simple and very useful, any one with magic can create a inventory plain of their own and summon back and forth items from it. It's like reaching into a infinite pocket and picking up what you need. One would link the inventory plain with your mind to see the things there and you can list them and customize the interface however you want. I have kept my stats and items together in inventory UI for now.

[ Gold Coins: 1120, Silver Coins: 25,021 ] 

[ Items: Dungeon Crystal x1, Steel Dagger x1, Gold ring x1, Common Magic Crystals x2, Wooden Staff x1  ]

[ Magic: 100/100 ]

[ Summoning Level: 1 ]

[ Generals: 0/1 ]

[ Souls claimed: 0 ]

Lets see. I might have to explain few of the things. A basic meal, say a piece of bread would be 1 silver and 100 silver = 1 gold. A dungeon crystal is something that every demon has and is required to built the dungeon. Once placed and activated in a dungeon it collects the souls of people that the dungeon claims. The more the soul the more powerful the demon is. I wonder how many souls I will be able to collect before it gets taken and my dungeon is claimed. 

Magic is required to summon beings or cast spells. With 100 magic I can summon around 10, level-1 skeletons or 1, level-1 demon wolf may be. Summoning level is my summoning skill level and based on this will be the level of my summoned creatures as well. I hope to increase my summoning level before summoning my first general. Souls are the basic entity of power for a demon like me. With each soul claimed it would drastically increase my magic, summoning level and other demonic powers.

Next: City Dungeon: Chapter 5 - Market

No comments:

Post a Comment