Sunday, November 8, 2020

City Dungeon: Chapter 3 - Persuading skills

Father knew nobody in their right mind would join me to leave everything here and build a new dungeon under me. If I were some one of power or fame that would be another story but the fact that I am not makes me wonder if this is going to be a solo adventure. I didn't want to spend any on subordinates let alone servants but looks like I will at least have to buy some. Shall I acquire some one who can persuade others to join me since I lack that skill. I wonder I could find such service or pay for them even if I did find one. 

Or may be... I should spend some of my magic to summon my 1st general now to help me with this. Someone who knows necromancy, or someone who is cunning and persuasive enough to find me people. Oh, a hunter who can tame creatures for me or A man science and craft to build my dungeon perhaps.

No, it's too early, I can't waste my only current slot for general this early. I need to wait and summon what I need for the dungeon later. Saving it for a summon that can be a dungeon boss would be nice but will I be able to even get it build at this rate?

For now let's see if we can ration some money to buy some subordinates. I will need at least one of each to begin with I think: a maid servant, a fighter body guard, an architect builder and a porter/worker.

"Inventory!" I whispered to my self.

Next:City Dungeon: Chapter 4 - Dungeon Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment