Thursday, November 26, 2020

City Dungeon: Ch 19 - Saved

 With fluid movements and without breaking a sweat Viredeo makes shift work of the bad guys. 

I noticed he was putting an effort not to kill them and only knocking them out.

He was even able block magical projectiles and cut through force fields from the warloc. Then he also got him slammed to ground.

"Next time I see you, you will be dead." Viredeo suggests them to run and so they did at least whoever wasn't knocked senseless.

I go over a fainted body to inspect and they were wearing royal badges underneath.

Not the shopkeeper but looks like father or mother had sent them to make short work of me. Damn, this wasn't expected, I really need to get as far as possible from my fathers kingdom.

Once we get the carriage going, Viredeo jumps in.

"Looks like you got some enemies"

"I think they were sent by my father"

"Some family you got."

"Right, but no more. I've cut ties and leaving the nation"

"Where are we going?"

"Now you want to know? Where were you yesterday?" Gnas snarked holding his stomach bandages.

While they glared at each other. 

"We going to the dwarves. To find some mason and blacksmith"

"Dwarves are good at that, but what are you building?"

"We ..." including him as well. "... are building a city of our own."

I explained him everything about us, our past and future plans on our way to Dohrendere, land of the Dwarves.


Next: City Dungeon: Ch 20 - A soul doubles my power

No comments:

Post a Comment