Tuesday, November 10, 2020

City Dungeon: Ch 10 - Faces and names

 After finding a nice inn to stay at. I booked one small room for me and a large room for my guys. Once clean, well fed and well rested they looked way better than before. 

"Do you guys have a name I can call you with?" 

"I was previously known as Andro but you can give me a name of your choice, Master" said Andro, the druid.

"Andro sounds good, you should keep that name." 

Andro, Half druid - half human

 

"I'm Agalac!!!"

"Gotcha"

Agalac, Orc if he had both legs

 

I looked at the stone elemental, hoping he would say his name but he cared less.

"I will name you Garthos... after the great stone mountain Garthos."

Garthos, stone elmental

 

Trying to stand up but failing, "Arggh..  I'm called the fang of Yaanoghu, Gaashamir... COUGH! the Gnoll... COUGH COUGH" coughs few blood in excitement.

"Ya... I will call you Gnas from now on"

"Yes, Gnas the fang of Yaanoghuuurr... Blaghrr!!!" cuffs up blood again.

"Easy there, save it for later."

Gnash, the gnoll

Next: City Dungeon: CH 11 - Half human?


No comments:

Post a Comment