Tuesday, November 18, 2014

25. Shourock

My name is Shourock, this is my story.

I was not always blind, I was 15 when I lost my sight completely. Now I am twice the age but the world has always stayed the same for me. People ask me about what I remember about the world then but I have no images, everything is just blur and colorless.

Except for few things, my parents and my dog at that time Mr. Burno. Them I can picture pretty well. But there is one more person, whom I have not forgotten. I can picture her perfectly because I can still see her. She is the ghost of the friend who died the day before I started to lose my sight slowly.  

2 comments:

  1. You came up with "Shourock" name back at the school, right? It has been ringing in my head for a while and I almost gave this name to one of my characters. I thought I had read it in some other book. Now I remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes my friend, and you were the first to hear this name.

    ReplyDelete