Thursday, November 13, 2014

21. Two souls

All my life I have been nothing but a ghost, a soul without a body. I have been around you since my oldest memories. How did this happen, how did two souls get entangled in one body? All I can do is wait for the answers.

I have watched you live your miserable life for too long now. You! the only person who can see me, hear me, you choose to ignore my existence. Coward, I pity you no more. All I wanted was to prove my existence to people but you scared little piece of shit only using me as a mere tool. Do whatever you want now until ... Haa!! You know very well how strong I am getting. You have seen me move objects around you, but you haven't seen me taking over others body now, have you? Wait till I take over this body, my body that the pathetic you are a waste upon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment