Wednesday, November 18, 2020

City Dungeon: Ch 12 - All my life

 All my life all I thought about was making a dungeon that traps humans for their souls. Humans are ambitious and greedy, I never thought about them more than my prey. Other than that I have minimal knowledge about them. The world they live in, the family, friends and life they have, feels like I know nothing about them. 

"I think I want to know more about humans before I built my dungeon."

"That's an good idea master, but how are you going to do that." Gnas suddenly jumped into the conversation and continued.

"We can't just walk into any civilization they will kill us right away. Transformation spells that can last long enough will be very expensive. I suggest we capture some humans and torture them for the information you seek."

"If you're listening this whole time then you should know, we were in middle of Andro's story, so shall we let him finish first?"

We all gathered around him, even Garthos. He always seemed to understand the mood of the situation.

"Humans are not all friendly and caring. Some of them are cunning and cruel. I was earning my living as a guide for adventurers in the outer skirts of the Locust dungeon and one of my party members betrayed me for few golds, left me for dead and I was captured and sold to the slave market."

"Hmm... betrayed by humans, tell me will you go back to live with them if I set you free?"

"I haven't thought about that but yes I will. The actions of some doesn't define all of them and it's even worse in this side of the world."

"I think I finally know what kind of dungeon I want to build"

"You do? master!!!"

"Yes, I want to build a city dungeon"

Next: City Dungeon: CH 13 - The plan

No comments:

Post a Comment