Monday, November 23, 2020

City Dungeon: CH 13 - The plan

 "But master what's a city dungeon?"

"I am going to build a city for humans and that will also be my dungeon."

"A city!!! That's absurd. How are we going to kill humans in a city? Not only that we will be killed right away if seen anywhere near a human city."

"Hmm!!! This will be difficult than I thought. My plan was to build a friendly town where we non humans can live together with humans and I would collect the souls of the humans who die of natural death."

"That's quite brilliant idea!" Gnas jumped in the conversation again. "But no way in hell is that possible. Humans kill everything even themselves at times. The only way we can do this is through disguise magic and lots of hiding"

"Disguise and hiding it is then. We will make as less contact with humans as much as possible and establish Andro as the main way of communication with humans. Other than him, if we have to I can easily manage to change our appearances with little magic so that won't be problem I hope."

"Umm!!!" My subordinates don't seem confident at all.

Looking at how things are proceeding I should probably summon my general right now with city dungeon in mind before we head out to our new land. The problem is I actually don't know what type of general to summon. I need help in so many areas and I only have one slot for now. I need a general who can do diplomacy, administration, commerce, science, city planning, public relations, army and defense and... so on. SIGH!!! Goddammit.

"Guys I think it's about time I summon our number 1. I was thinking summoning some one with great architectural knowledge so that we build the best city possible. That's the base of everything else in my opinion. What do you guys think?"

Next: City Dungeon: Ch 14 - The first general (part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment