Monday, November 9, 2020

City Dungeon: CH 8 - 10,000 gold to bounce back


"Where are my subordinates that I bought?"

 "They will be outside waiting for you. They were quite filthy and unpleasant to look at so I took them out through the back gate. Anything else I can help you with, Sire? A concubine to serve your needs maybe."

"Oh! no I don't have the gold for such luxury at the moment. Though, I wanted to increase my summoning skills as much as possible before summoning my first general. Do you have something for that?"

"We do buy and sell human souls but they are very expensive. Even a single weak soul goes around 500gold."

Wow, a weak soul? For a starter like me it will boost your level by 7 or 8.

The keeper continued, "What about your dungeon crystal, do you have one? If you need a crystal too, then I have a dungeon crystal bundle with 5 souls for 10,000gold."

"Whoa! that's way too expensive"

"C'mon now the crystal alone cost 10,000gold if you buy it anywhere else. I am practically giving the souls for free, considering your someone from the royal family."

So, if I ever fuck up my dungeon I will need around 10 grand to bounce back with another dungeon crystal. That is if I somehow survive when my crystal is taken.

Seeing me in deep thoughts, the keeper moved onto cheaper stuff. 

"Young Sire, For something specific to summoning skills, may be you can start with some Exp Elixirs, some magic boosting enchantment spells or some summon boosting conjurations. Elixirs are permanent and cost you little more than others but not as much as a weak soul. 50 gold coins for a common elixir, and common enchantments and spells start at 150 silver each."

"I will take 2 Elixirs, 2 magic rejuvenating scrolls, 4 magic enhancing scrolls, 2 summoning skill enchantments, 2 summon boosting conjuration and 5 magic crystals. How much are the magic crystals?"

Next:City Dungeon: CH-09 - Master!


No comments:

Post a Comment