Friday, January 8, 2021

City Dungeon: Ch 44 - Lolth vs Spike

 

I, Young Demon Lord Spike
 

I may lose my dungeon either way but need to fight right now. Need to protect the people here.

I shoot myself at full speed towards Lolth, dodging her projectiles with speed alone. I tried to cut off one of her legs and like Viredeo it shook my hand bad as if it was pure steel. It was obvious she knew everyone would go for legs first. She made her legs her weapons. And did really good job at that. She tried to jab her legs right into my chest couple of times as I kept dodging them left and right.

"Walls!!!" I create a force field around her to limit her movement and she jumped right out of it. She was as agile as she was strong. I needed reach her demon body instead of her spider parts. I focused my super strength on my legs and made a jump-dash towards her main body. She judged my movement and dodged my attack but I as finally able to make a cut.

Frantic, Lolth began spreading sticky webs all around. Now I couldn't move as quick while hers increased even more. I kept going for her body and she kept up her defense and attacks at me as well. I was slowly chipping at her but at this rate I was going to be the first one to tire out. 

All the guys helped chip more damage whenever they could but it was looking obvious now that we were losing. As I was thinking of solutions I got distracted and one of her legs penetrated through my belly. 

Dang Ferrit! Is this it for me? Viredeo jumps in and picks me off the leg that was hoisting me up in air like a prize. He puts me down and says

"Heal yourself and prepare to retreat for now. I will hold it off as long as I can."

Fuck he's gonna die, everyone's gonna die. I can heal through this if I can focus my remaining magic on healing but it's gonna drain me out probably. I won't be able to do anything else even if I heal then. Is there anything else I could do with this magic instead? Maybe something else is there to heal me up in my inventory. Inventory! My eyes immediately go towards:

[ General 1/2 ]

Fuck it, I am gonna kill this bitch. Using everything I got I open up the summoning portal looking for someone strong enough to fight Lolth.

Horns appeared out of the portal and pair of claws struggled hard to climb up the ground where the portal appeared. Soon appeared a Goristro beast that looked like a demonic bull which was as big as the Lolth herself.

Next: City Dungeon: Ch 45 - The fight continues

No comments:

Post a Comment